SUPREME SIKH COUNCIL OF AUSTRALIA INC.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To represent Sikhs in Interfaith and Multicultural organisations in Australia.
- To unite the Sikhs and make them aware about their responsibilities towards the Society.
- To make the Sikh youth aware against the usage of Drugs and other ill practices.
- To hold meetings with different authorities on Sikh Issues.
- To run “Sikh Think Tank” to make strategies on Sikh Issues in Australia/Worldwide
PAST EVENTS and ONGOING PROJECTS
- Representation at Hume, Whittlesea, Darebin, Moonee Valley
- Representation at The LEAD Project
- Liaising with different departments.
- Sikh Blood Donation Drive
- National Project going hand in hand with different organisations in different states
- Unity with one code
- International project going along with NZ, USA, CANADA and Other Countries
- Sikh Genocide Recognition Petition
- Sikh Genocide Petition presented in Australian parliament on 1 Nov 2012.
- Sikh Genocide Remembrance March
- Food Donation with Vic Food Bank
- Free CD Distribution
- Giani Ditt Singh School of Sikh Studies
- World Sikh Conference
- Nanakshahi New Year Celebration
- Melbourne Nagar Kirtan
The Sikh Empire Exhibition touring different cities of Australia in 2017. The schedule to be uploaded soon.
Happy Sikh New Year to all!!